Sunday, December 23, 2007

fun activity


Here's a fun activity you may want to try. i color coded my 3rd grade class picture. green for my friends, red for my enemies and pink for the girls i thought were dynamite. click on the picture to look at it big.

items of note: David im-r looks like the devil in his little brown vest doesn't he? he had me in a headlock and told me he was going to cut my dick off and bury it in the gravel. just a horrible kid. i got along with him only one time when he asked me if i wanted to throw dirt clods (from the rototiller) at some kids sitting on the soccer field. i said "sure!"

i was obsessed with darcy ell-s. she had her birthday party at casa bonita. i hated the goody-goody-sunday-morning-shirt my mom made me wear so i cried in her mom's van on the way there. no big deal. darcy liked me but she liked phillip j-hnson a little more and my mom was not helping by putting me in obnoxiously colored rugby shirts.

charles s-ms taught me a funny little racist rhyme. i thought it was darling little limerick so i adopted it into my repetiour. my parents heard me recite my little gem and had a long talk with me about racism. the main bullet point being that if a black person heard me saying that word they would beat me up. charles also was fond of playing a confusing game with vague rules called "guns". as in ," hey, do you want to play guns." "uh... ok. what's 'guns'?"

i could go on and on

2 comments:

M said...

I want to pay this game, but I do not have any of my old school photos with me. They are in storage. This makes me sad.

Sycz said...

I think I have one I can play with.