Sunday, September 9, 2007

my dream

so there i was painting the words "school uniforms" on an awning in the fashion district of LA, worrying about my car and it's meter , when it came to me. i thought," you know, i don't haul around that much stuff, this would be a little more fun if i just rode a bike around and took all my stuff with me." that's where i came up with my signs on a bike business. i discovered that every annoying thing you have to go do is a kinda fun on a bike. shopping, christmas shopping, grocery shopping were all a little more fun on a bike.

i'd like one like this so i can carry my stuff around and have a nice sign in the middle advertising my services like this.

here are my designs i created on the train for my bike. here are some logo ideas i doodled on the train.

two of emily's customers worked at a place that made bikes like this- Perfect!

i painted names on bikes and i'm doing some logos and stuff
im trying to trade them for this bike that's just kind of a prototype that hangs around.
more later. i'll let emily use the computer a little.

2 comments:

Sycz said...

finally! i miss reading your musings.

Andrew said...

You need that bike.